Friday, February 15, 2008

Sound Strange Via 1999 (MayBe 2000)



This Is A Song Titled "Capitalism" That Verbz & I ReCorded In My BedRoom Studio I Had In My Mom's House. Hi Mom, I LOVE YOU!!!!! There Might Be More In Future, So, That's Why I'm DeCided To Utter The SOUND STRANGE Name For Giving It Some Shine Sake. The Beat Was Created On My MPC3000, ReCorded & Mixed On A Roland 1680 & The Vocals Were Done On A AKG 414. Very Simple. I Find That Trusting Your Own Ear Is AlWays Right. If You Can Hook Up With A Great Engineer, That's Great, But, It's Not The End All Be All.
If You Have Dreams & I Know You Do!!!!! Take Control Of Them & Bring Them To Fruition.
MANIFEST!!!!!
AtManAnDa.....I Create As I Speak.....You'll Know More About This Soon Enough
(UuHhh HhMmm.....My First Album)
Bless You All
Great Things Are Here & Will Be Coming.....From Me To You




HOTEP
RTNC

No comments: